Twitter

Launch 3 Update

Unfortunately we had to abort any possible launch for the weekend, as weather conditions are not what we were hoping for. Sadly there are chances of snow as well as heavy winds that would make the setup for the launch extremely difficult.

The next possible date we are looking at is Monday; expect an update from us tomorrow about the decision if the launch is going to happen or not. However, do not despair! We are hoping to finally have our launch done by next Friday, so any day next week is possible for us.

Meanwhile, you can watch a time lapse we took from our previous launch, enjoy!

Post a Comment

Your email is kept private. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>