Twitter

Launch 3 Update

Sadly, weather keeps working against us. Tomorrow’s launch has been moved to Friday, and a final decision will be taken tomorrow at lunchtime to decide whether the launch is going to happen or not.

bad_prediction

As you can see, tomorrow’s jet streams bring us too close to London, while on Friday are the gusts on the ground that will make the whole balloon inflation process extremely difficult. However, we are still hopeful that conditions will improve, so stay connected for updates!

bad_weather

Post a Comment

Your email is kept private. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>